2019 Conference: Informing Action, Improving Outcomes
This year’s 60 by 25 Conference featured many dynamic speakers from Illinois and across the country. Our engaging keynote speakers, Vela Institute, provided an interactive session on how local communities can use data to inform their goals and improve their work. Network Partners and dozens of speakers from across the state facilitated breakout sessions. Topics included making data actionable, leveraging local resources, and collective impact success stories.
- Local Community Efforts to Address Teacher Shortage
- Policy Updates that Impact our Communities
- Social & Emotional Learning: A Key Ingredient for Postsecondary Success
- The Illinois 60 by 25 Equity Dashboard
- Vela Institute: Data Activity Guide
- Vela Institute: How to Make Data Actionable
- Vela Institute: The Steps to Create a Data Analytic Model
- Connecting Afterschool Programs to Community Organizations
- Effective Employer Engagement
- How to Use College & Career Pathway Endorsements
- How to Build Strong Public-Private Partnerships
- Middle School Career Exploration Efforts
- Online Resources to Support Student Success
- Understanding the Network Part IA
- Understanding the Network Part IB
- Understanding the Network Part 2
- We Have 36 Career Pathways: What Does That Mean?
- What is Data Good For?
- What is Data Good For? Data Protocol Packet