Since the Network’s inception, a core tenet has been to focus on opportunities for learning and sharing across communities, which includes our annual conference.
2020 Conference: Agents of Change
The 2020 Illinois 60 by 25 Network Annual Conference was a terrific success thanks to our many partners and the nearly 240 agents of change in attendance representing 50 communities across the state (and nation!).
With you as our partners we are working together to improve student and community outcomes and moving the needle on Illinois’ 60 by 25 goal. We thank all of our presenters who shared their expertise and experience with attendees. We also want to acknowledge the generous support provided by The Joyce Foundation and Grand Victoria Foundation that made the conference possible.
- Preliminary Findings From the Illinois 60 by 25 Network Impact Report – (Report)
- Keynote: The Future Can’t Wait
- Eliminating Equity Gaps on the Road to 60% by 2025
- Pathways to Success: The Illinois State Perkins Plan
- The State We’re In: A Report on Public Education in Illinois – (Report)
- Implementing a Teacher Pathway From High School Through College & Back to Your District
- Leading For Equity – (Workshop Handout)
- State Policy Updates From the Field, I: PaCE & Transitional Instruction
- Setting Tables: Value-Driven Stakeholder Engagement & Coalition Building
- Guidance For Guides: Tools to Support Postsecondary Planning
- Change Catalysts: Backbone Organizations & Governance in Collective Impact
- Evidence-Based Practices: Improving Individual & Organizational Decision-Making – (Workshop Handout)
- It Takes A Village: Lessons from Collective Impact in Early Care & Education
- State Policy Updates From the Field, II: Dual Credit & College & Career Pathway Endorsements
- Data: What Is It Good For?: Using Data to Tell Our Stories & Inform Our Decisions – (Workshop Handout)
- Asset Framing In Action: Lessons from Thrive Chicago & My Brother’s Keeper
- Tools & Tactics for Implementing High-Quality Work-Based Learning